Creative Manager at KAYAK (Miami, FL)
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are looking for a creative eye with a brand marketing strategic mind! The Creative Manager is a member of the LATAM marketing and K-Media team and is directly responsible for the management of the creative ecosystem and brand strategy support for the region, including: Paid Media, Content Marketing, Brand and Commercial Partnerships. This role supports the creation of performance driven and engaging creative assets that convey KAYAK’s values and culture. This position will be reporting to the Creative Director in LATAM and will be preferably based in Miami, FL.
In this role, you will:
* MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH (Speaking & Writing)
Support Creative Strategy
- Support creative strategy and lead all aspects of production of creative assets (including drafting specific SOW, handling production budgets, selecting vendors and leading jr. team members) across these three pillars:
- Paid media: TV, OOH, Social Media, YouTube, Display Ads and SEM.
- Content marketing: Organic Social Media, Newsletters, Blogs, SEO pages and Influencers.
- Brand and Commercial Partnerships: Celebrity and client partnerships.
- Work hand in hand with the brand team and Digital Manager to define and optimize AON (Always on) implementation, including A/B testing.
- Lead and provide direction for all internal and consumer facing advertising and marketing materials.
- Visuals, Motion and Copy Assets
- Briefs: Draft creative briefs based on quarterly strategies for AON and Ad Hoc activations.
- Execution: Direct the Work side by side with Graphic Designer and direct Creative Agency to develop all creative materials including conceptualization and copywriting.
- Guard LATAM’s brand messaging and localized imagery according to new brand guidelines.
- Run, follow and optimize processes for the organization and delivery of all creative assets based on media plan.
- Ensure assets are crafted on time and within budget.
- Strong background in Spanish copy preferred to lead copy drafting.
Support Stakeholder Management
- Take part in global marketing meetings to coordinate regional SOW for quarterly digital campaigns and global activations, including design, copy and top line UX.
- Support the Commercial Partnerships and content projects from beginning to end. Ensure creative consistency across assets with a performance mentality throughout the activation.
- Support Regional Lead and key partners on internal and external decks to achieve tangible and easy to understand visualization across strategies, objectives, processes and top line data.
Please apply if:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years in brand marketing with strong experience in working with graphic and motion designers, production houses, copywriters, and advertising conceptualization
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and production, including social media, print, out of home, broadcast, online advertising, website advertising and new media opportunities
- Knowledge of LATAM market, culture and nuances
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent follow through, written and verbal communication
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus
- Resourceful, deadline driven and detail oriented
- Proficient in various software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, G-Docs and basic knowledge in design softwares: Premier, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Generous paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
- Regular team events/excursions
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - DF1