Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer a chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Buy Before You Sell service. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, mortgage, and closing—giving buyers and sellers the services they need all under one roof. Innovation is in our DNA.
When you join Flyhomes, you’ll have the ability to affect change across an industry on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they matter most. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plan as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We’re currently seeking a collaborative and highly experienced Creative Director to join our Flyhomes Marketing team.
The Creative Director will have the experience and vision to build and lead a team of creatives that support the Flyhomes brands (Flyhomes, Flyhomes Mortgage, Flyhomes Closing, Flyhomes for Agents). As Creative Director, you will oversee both conceptual efforts—creating a range of ideas for projects and presentations—and the day-to-day delivery of exceptional work to support the marketing org and business units. You easily inspire team members to grow in their craft and continuously exceed expectations. You have experience with print, digital, interactive, and video, and know how to use each to surprise and delight our clients. You are comfortable in a “test and iterate” environment.
What You’ll Do
- Generate and manage highly effective campaigns and engaging content
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Lead the hiring and training of creative staff
- Coach, mentor, and manage the creative team’s career development—bring enthusiasm and energy that inspires
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Create a research-based style guide for our brands and ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Continuously explore new channels and new media types to best resonate with our core audiences
- Establish and manage both agency and freelance relationships, as needed
- Inspire and engage peers and leadership with your visual storytelling ability
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years creative expertise in a consumer brand setting
- 3-5+ years creative leadership expertise at the director level
- Big picture perspective and ability to handle large cross-medium campaigns that bridge business strategy, content and visuals to create successful marketing campaigns
- Experience and success with getting stakeholder alignment and buy-in on high-profile creative/marketing initiatives
- An outstanding portfolio across a wide range of storytelling mediums with details on your specific role and contribution
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices, industry trends, brand/content strategy and development, and visual/interactive/UX design
- Empathic leadership and values that align with Flyhomes’ human-focused 'people before properties’ culture.
- Ability to recognize when new roles are needed and ability to recruit, hire and mentor strategic talent.
- Experience managing on-site and remote creative production, managing contractors and agency relationships.
- Process-driven and organized approach to cross-team work
- Ability to successfully develop and manage a budget
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or related field
- Real estate, sales enablement, and/or startup experience a plus
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
- Healthcare benefits… obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Charitable donation match
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And… drumroll please… rebates when buying/selling a home