Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you enjoy a good conversation? Are you passionate about explaining tough concepts in simple language? Do you love finding innovative solutions to complex content challenges?
Content is a powerful and essential element of the user experience. It’s what makes or breaks the conversation. Content Designers at Atlassian look at the way we communicate with our customers as an end-to-end journey.
As a Content Designer on our Buyer Experience Team, you'll partner creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, engineers, analysts, and designers to help build and improve the experience of our customers as they evaluate and purchase Atlassian products.
The Buyer Experience Team at Atlassian is responsible for:
- Owning the product vision, strategy and buying experience on www.atlassian.com and its role as a content hub to other Atlassian web properties
- Experimenting, testing and optimizing to create a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end experience
- Innovating and transforming the experience of our users as they evaluate, acquire and manage our products
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for driving amazing solutions that balance customer and business needs.
- You’re a born collaborator who listens carefully and communicates clearly.
- Your record of shipping quality experiences and documentation will dazzle us.
- You can explain complex concepts and communicate value clearly and concisely.
- You can create clear, straightforward instructions for each stage of a users journey.
- You believe in constantly pushing to improve, learn, and do more to help customers through great content.
When you join the team, you'll bring:
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and manage relationships with and between stakeholders
- A proven track record of working in and delivering high-quality content-driven experiences in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Strong storytelling with facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
And ideally, you'd have:
- A knack for creatively engaging with audiences
- Experience in creating and iterating content across multiple channels and have been accountable for content decisions
- Experience using design thinking and design processes (critique, user journeys, personas) to improve or validate your work
Show us something
Along with your resume, send or point us to an example of great e-commerce or learning content that you've created.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.