Concept Artist at Wildlife Studios (Remote)
We are a globally based mobile gaming studio with a mission to create fun and everlasting experiences.
We have worked together on Toy Blast and Toon Blast. These two games combined made ~$3.0B in cumulative gross revenues to date and have been consistently featured in the Top-10 grossing charts since launch.
Our belief is that; the best experiences can only be created by empowered individuals with an obsessive attention to detail who always put players first.
That’s why we created Playabit where people with the same passions can thrive!
What we are looking for...
We are looking for an experienced Illustrator for our new casual mobile game studio. The team you will join has already released more than one Top 10 Grossing title which are actively enjoyed by millions of people. We are looking for a new friend to join this team to create the next big thing!
What you will be doing...
- Creating concepts and game art for our products. Characters, mini-game visualizations, environments, icons, pop-up alerts, and more!
- Work with the Art Director in a Scrum team owning the product
- Brainstorm ideas with your team within established guidelines
- Fluency In Turkish
- Being consistent
- Ability to go extra mile
- Not taking things for granted
- Experience with at least 2-5 published game titles, lifestyle apps or equivalent in another field
- 2+ years in artist or lead concept position.
- Ability to communicate ideas verbally and visually, providing feedback and discussing creative direction with a constructive and diplomatic approach.
- Unity Development experience
- Animation Experience
- Knowledge of form, color, light, rhythm, texture at an advanced level and love to play with these principles to visualize ideas as effective compositions.