Brand Designer at Squarespace
Brand design is what Squarespace is known for. We go to great lengths to ensure every touchpoint of the product and brand are as beautiful and impactful as possible.
As a modern creative organization, we hire aesthetically-driven designers who have a strong process that can be applied across a range of deliverables. Our Brand Designers help define and execute brand identities, marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, and content creation. Successful candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates familiarity with most of these types of projects, as well as the ability to maintain an overarching brand aesthetic across channels. You will report to the Senior Brand Design Manager in our New York office.
- 3+ years of experience as a designer at agencies, studios or in-house.
- Strong understanding of steps necessary to take a project from concept to launch.
- Broad awareness of design and technology trends.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma as well as Sketch.
- Experience with Keynote, prototyping tools, 2D and 3D motion, or video editing are a plus.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.