Brand Designer at Hologram, Inc.
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.About the role
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand at Hologram. The Hologram Brand Studio is responsible for helping customers understand our products and services, trust our brand, and be inspired by our mission. We create internal and external communication across multiple channels, including websites, videos, presentations, advertising campaigns, and events. The Brand Studio builds and maintains the visual brand system to ensure consistency across channels while strengthening our core brand.
In this role, you’ll work both independently and collaboratively with designers, copywriters, producers, marketers, and developers. You will report to the Creative Director and work cross-functionally across the company as a representative of the Brand Studio. The ideal candidate manifests our company’s core values of mindfulness, ownership, and transparency.What you'll do
- Collaborate on a variety of projects across channels and media, including videos, web design, illustration, print design, and photography
- Use your expertise in branding, web design, layout, and typography, to work within and evolve Hologram's brand
- Use data and research to ensure design decisions meet customer needs and campaign goals
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to ideate and implement high-visibility brand touchpoints
- Professional design experience at a creative agency or technology company
- Your portfolio represents high skill in brand vision and implementation, including web design, social media design, and print design
- Your work displays excellent design craftsmanship and consistency with an attention to detail
- You have experience working within or developing brand guidelines
- You have a clear ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bonus points for skills in illustration, animation, photography, development, etc.
The Hologram Design team is a multi-disciplinary department comprising product design, design research, and the Brand Studio. Brand designers bring the Hologram brand to life while working with every team across the company – from product and engineering to growth and marketing – to deliver exceptional, cohesive experiences. Hologram uses design to differentiate and position ourselves as the market leader, both in our product and brand.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $83k-136k.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 45-minute Zoom interview with Amy Schwartz, Creative Director
- Portfolio review and design workshop
- Series of Zoom interviews with members of our Design, Marketing, and Revenue teams
- Reference check
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.