Brand Designer, website & content at 360Learning (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:32 p.m. (CST) on Monday, December 6, 2021
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We’re looking for a talented Brand Designer with a genuine passion for design and creative expression to create, design, and refresh our content and website assets across formats and channels to bring our brand to the next level.
From website pages to blog visualization to social media assets, your mission is to ensure every piece of website and content collateral embodies our brand and stands out from the crowd.
You’ll work with a dynamic and creative Brand team that believes that design plays a fundamental role in helping to communicate our value proposition. You will have regular touchpoints and opportunities to collaborate with other brand and product designers.
You will join a growing team of brand designers and be coached by our Head of Brand Design, within a larger partnership with brand and content team.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Understand our brand and positioning through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets
- Have a clear understanding of our brand guidelines and design systems
- Have a clear understanding of our design brief/request process
- Understand how the design team collaboration works
- Ship your first deliverable
Within 3 months, you will:
- Coordinate with content and website team and freelance designers / developers to produce all digital assets - website landing pages, ebooks, social media assets, etc.
- Design & optimize brand campaigns for the marketing team
- Become a Figma expert and collaborate with the design team projects
- Participate in brainstorming and implementation of online content
Within 6 months, you will:
- Be responsible for all content assets design
- Propose and improve new Brand design elements/assets
- Collaborate with other designers and contribute to larger projects
Within 12 months, you will:
- Create templates and guidelines for other Brand needs
- Become independent and autonomous to validate Brand assets
- Propose and improve new Brand design elements/assets with the team
The Skills Set
- UI/UX Designer / Web Design or related Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience designing for web and mobile Experience on UX / UI experience
- Experience working with Design Systems and optimize DS
- Notions of HTML/CSS
- AMAZING organizational, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- INSANELY detail-oriented (pixel perfect :)
- Curious and creative team player, willing to take risks and make bold bets (in design, or in life ;)
- Great communicator and listener
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Figma or Sketch
- Experience in video editing is appreciated
- Fluent English + B2 level or equivalent in French
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the job’s coach
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Interview with one of our co-founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!