As a Brand Designer, you’ll bring our brand to life using visual design and layout, typography, and digital/interactive design. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments, can manage competing priorities to execute and deliver high-quality work. This individual is self-motivated, takes challenges head-on, explores multiple solutions to every problem, and owns projects from concept to final product.
What your day could consist of:
- Collaborate closely with the Design and Marketing teams as well as other cross-functional groups to create internal and external marketing materials
- Effectively communicate design vision and rationale with developers and stakeholders
- Grow and evolve the experience and brand expression on ActiveCampaign.com
- Design, document, and implement site design system (see activecampaign.design for exist product design system)
- Some light design/dev work within Wordpress's WYSIWYG builder
- Create digital social and advertising campaigns
- Design and build interactive presentations
- Develop ActiveCampaign core brand materials (templates, visualizations, collateral)
- Design materials for both print and digital distribution
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience in design (true in-house or agency experience only)
- Strong background in the creation of digital experiences such as designing landing pages and defining styles and components across a website
- Ability to use motion and animation within digital experiences
- Experience in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Experience with production and managing with vendors
- Outstanding typographic skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma & Google Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven, curious self-starter
- Stellar organization skills
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.