Brand and Digital Designer at StackHawk
StackHawk is an application security testing company built for software developers and automation in CI/CD. While there is lots of talk of security shifting left, we are the first (and only!) dynamic API application security testing (DAST) tool built for developers.
We are currently searching for a creative, pragmatic, and multi-disciplinary designer to help shape and execute the StackHawk brand and digital presence. Here at StackHawk, we are huge believers in the impact of good design and user experience, and you will play an integral role in shaping that. You will be responsible for crafting our brand’s unique visual narrative across web, digital, and other mediums. You'll collaborate with cross-functional team members in order to bring the StackHawk brand to life. You will work to ensure consistency of the developer journey across all customer touchpoints, and continue to position StackHawk as the market-leading DAST tool built for Developers. If you are searching for a role where design is highly valued and your work will have a tremendous impact on the company, then this is the job for you. KaaKaww!What You'll Do
- Own design for a wide variety of marketing touchpoints, such as our website, digital advertising, email, sales collateral, conference experience, swag, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing, product development, sales, and others to define and execute StackHawk’s digital experience with a focus on optimization and growth.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and perform within a rapidly growing environment, while also staying focused on the big picture.
- Work to build a strong sense of empathy and craft experiences that speak to the developer’s journey.
- Continue to shape and grow our branding guidelines and visual identity. Leverage your experience to apply well-grounded design principles and inviting aesthetic choices across a range of channels, mediums, and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design leadership to evolve our process, tools, and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work.
- A conceptual and collaborative designer who can bring ideas to life. You are comfortable working within existing brand guidelines, yet are willing to push beyond the customary. You've seen how a brand is expressed at other companies and have a desire to go beyond traditional approaches.
- Understanding of brand design systems with a strong sense of color, type, layout, photography usage/treatments, and digital illustration.
- Have experience in either graphic design, illustration, or art direction, and are proficient in multiple mediums.
- You care about the small details and aim to have a high degree of polish in your work.
- Are comfortable with a range of design tools, such as Figma/Sketch, and Creative Cloud.
- A passion for storytelling. Communicating complex concepts elegantly and simply.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication and support the business objectives.
- A strong portfolio showcasing and diverse range of work.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at-home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As an early company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
- StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The salary range for this role is $75K to $120K, or commensurate with experience.