Associate Creative Director, Design | FUEL at Barkley (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 1, 2022
We're looking for a creative sergeant with a contagious love for problem solving. Somebody who knows the importance of craft, going beyond briefs and takes pride in helping everybody around them make great work.Our future Associate Creative Director (Design) is a content-machine that uses their skills to turn good ideas into holy-crap experiences. We're looking for experience in a broad range of digital media including, but not limited to: design, photography, video, animation, and illustration – for emails, web content, & social media. In this position, you'll focus onleading work that fuels brands every. single. day.As an Associate Creative Director, you'll be joining a team that's just as passionate about creating individual touch points for consumers.
- Own a range of creative work from content calendars
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure
- Leading and mentoring a team of creatives (designers, writers, producers, and developers)
- Experience designing, developing, and creating for digital/social
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- A strong portfolio reflecting digital content experience
- Motion design for social, email, and web
- Strategic thinking skills and a passion for ideating strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A mastery of industry best practices and the platforms we love
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- A portfolio that proves you’re passionate about work that spans digital media
- 6+ years of experience in the field preferred
At Barkley, the health and safety of our partners is our number one priority.
- As part of our pre-employment process, all offers of employment (including temporary and contractors) are contingent upon candidates providing proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Individuals seeking accommodation due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious beliefs/practices that prevent vaccination against Covid-19 may request an exemption and participate in our interactive review process.
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.
More Information on Barkley
Barkley operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Kansas City, MO. Barkley was founded in 1964. It has 586 total employees. To see all 43 open jobs at Barkley, click here.
Read Full Job Description