Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Professional Services group within the Customer Experience division of Workfront, an Adobe company, is responsible for providing superior implementation, optimization, and integration services to ensure Workfront platform adoption and customer success.
The Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation (or optimization) of a customer's Workfront instance. The right candidate will be capable of leading discover, design, configure and launch sessions to produce elegant solutions based on customer requirements. This role requires certification in the Workfront product (that we provide) with an intermediate knowledge of Workfront including an understanding of object relationships, design and configuration leading practices, as well as business process engineering.
The Consultant should have a firm understanding of general and advanced business practices including the ability to identify gaps and issues in processes and systems. Experience with reporting structures, project management, approval workflows, and other typical business functions is required for success. A Consultant must be able to review customer needs and provide solutions by leveraging leading practices. They serve as the subject matter expert to the customer.
The Consultant should be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data sets, assessing needs and determining action. They will be able to make recommendations for solving common organizational pain points, strategize on company vision and guide customers in the appropriate direction. They should be able to accomplish these tasks while staying within the contracted scope of the project. The Consultant will readily identify opportunities for growth and expansion to facilitate the sale of additional packages and services.
The Consultant must maintain high levels of professionalism including demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills. A strong presence with skills in leading conversations at all levels of an organization and managing multiple personalities is required.
As always, a phenomenal customer experience, through a fierce commitment to customer success, is our most important goal.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with the customer to understand and document their needs and deliver a prescriptive solution to meet those needs.
- Lead discovery, design, configuration, and launch of a customer's Workfront instance, following a proven methodology and approach, to successfully enable customers to achieve their unique business objectives using Workfront
- Review and analyze complex requirements, respond and satisfy gaps, identify risks & issues, and develop solutions accordingly
- Work with other members of the team to deliver solutions within an agreed-upon timeline
- Increase adoption of Workfront to solve problems not yet identified by the client, ultimately increasing the business value and return on Workfront investment
- Develop project plans, design documents, roadmaps, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports and other project artifacts that align with the defined requirements and plan created during the implementation cycle.
- As a client billable resource, deliver high-quality consulting services, including customer training, to ensure our client's Workfront implementation/optimization and go-live success.
- Serve as a workflow/process configuration mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for client
- Identify opportunities for growth and continuous improvement within your team and the larger Professional Services organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and proven business process consulting experience
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) in a customer-facing consultative role, implementing or delivering solutions or customer-facing projects
- Workfront System Admin experience, with Workfront Certification (or ability to become certified upon hiring)
- Exceptional time-management skills
- High Technical Aptitude and hunger to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
- Willing to travel 50% to 75%
- Bonus skills (nice to have but not required) include experience with client-facing integrations, proficiency with DellBoomi or equivalent Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS), RESTful and SOAP APIs with a strong understanding of JSON and XML data formats, and/or familiarity with relational databases / SQL