Farmers Business Network® ( FBN® ) is on a mission to power the prosperity of family farmers and rural communities around the world, transforming how the world farms with an integrated, technology-enabled agricultural platform.
We offer high ROI farm inputs, fintech and sustainability products and services powered by network data, and farm-tested insights from our global farmer community. Our platform helps FBN® members make confident decisions to ensure the economic viability of their farms, while also empowering them to be a part of the solution as the global community confronts its most pressing issues: providing food security for a growing population, transitioning to more sustainable agriculture, and responding to climate change.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as boundless career mobility. We are backed by top investors, including Fidelity, ADM, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek. We have been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes , and were also named " One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World " by Fast Company Magazine.
As a member of our growing People team, the Workday Analyst will be responsible for providing global front-line Workday support, configuration, and security maintenance. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a Workday expert. You will continue to learn about Workday configuration, as well as develop your skills on Workday analytics and security. You will participate in key projects as we continue to enhance our Workday implementation to improve user experience and to optimize the system to support our continued growth.
- Serve as the first point of contact for People Systems daily functional support
- Manage and resolve system related issues as reported to People Systems help ticket queue
- Provide global end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology assistance and escalation management
- Work effectively with Workday support on escalations, bug fixes, and enhancements
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and recommend process improvements and system enhancements to meet the changing needs of the organization
- Support configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in one or more of the following areas: Core HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Security, Position Management and Performance/Talent Management.
- Load, manipulate, audit, and report on data and make direct updates to data by building EIB spreadsheets and loading data
- Collect and analyze critical program data for HR processes and programs using queries from Workday
- Create reports and dashboards in Workday including ability to create calculated fields.
- Support the development, configuration testing, and implementation of new projects, enhancements, and interfaces.
- Coordinate and support the major Workday releases by managing the release note review process, facilitate release team meetings, researching and testing new functionality, as well as performing regression testing.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, training, and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation
- Maintain proper change management documentation to meet the company's best practices for internal controls and compliance practices
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 1-2 years of Workday experience as an analyst or administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and application support
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels and communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Problem solving skills with the ability to apply systems/workflow thinking to solve business issues within HR practices
- High learning agility including the ability to deal well and thrive in complexity and ambiguity
- Post-pandemic this position can remain remote (US or Canada) or can work onsite in our Chicago, San Carlos, Sioux Falls or High River, Canada offices.
The following represents FBN's reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $78,000 - $102,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here .
FBN is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email fill out this form .