Unity is seeking a Workday/Adaptive Planning Analyst to join our Workday team! This individual will work in partnership with business partners and internal teams to ensure maximum value out of the Workday product suite. The role is responsible for providing Workday support across Workday module(s), understanding business partners requirements, and configuring, designing and delivering solutions that best fit their needs.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, configure, test, and implement business requirements in Workday/Adaptive Planning module while prioritizing conflicting demands on small to medium results/projects across multiple, concurrent projects without supervision.
- Conduct working sessions with partners to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements. Assess FP&A needs and propose recommendations and/or alternative solutions to meet their goals. Advise partners on best practices, recognize, and recommend process improvements, and implement system enhancements.
- Frequently discuss and communicate lessons learned from previous experience and Workday standard methodologies.
- Perform research on problems, identify the true cause, and present/implement corrective measures. Seek opinions and feedback on alternative solutions from team members to solve needs.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members in area(s) of expertise.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience leading and deploying Workday/Adaptive implementations, supporting Workday Post Production, or as a client of Workday. Particularly in the following areas: Security, Custom Reports, Dashboards and Calculated Fields
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, economics, or similar - must understand and be able to read/talk to common financial reports (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues in a global working environment.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards with little supervision. Ability to effectively manage against timelines, deadlines, and goals within a remote/global setting.
- Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas both within and outside of Workday.
You might also have
- Modelling and/or integration experience within the Adaptive Planning tool
- Functional knowledge of Workday Financials and Workday HCM structures (Company, Cost Center, Supervisory Org, GL Accounts, Spend Categories, Revenue Categories, etc.)
- Basic coding skills (Excel/VBA, SQL, reading API's)
Gross Base Salary (USD): $86,700.00 - $117,300.00
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a sign