Web Analytics Implementation Specialist at Global Atlantic Financial Group (Hartford, CT)
All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact [email protected]
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
Web Analytics Implementation Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Web Analytics Implementation Specialist to join our marketing team! The Web Analytics Implementation Specialist supports collective efforts in tracking & measurement across all of Global Atlantic’s web properties. In this role, you will interact with cross functional teams working throughout Global Atlantic bringing new experiences to life for our Financial Professionals and Customers.
Qualified candidates will have prior experience implementing a measurement strategy, deriving insights from data, and making recommendations that will enhance reporting capabilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementation, QA, and maintenance of analytics tracking.
- Implement and configure tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to effectively track web performance metrics and marketing activities.
- Think outside the box to develop efficient Google Tag Manager tags, triggers and variables.
- Contribute to analytics strategy and planning to improve our measurement capabilities.
- Analyze behavioral web analytics data to deliver insights, identify gaps in tracking, and make recommendations for optimizations.
- Collaborate with Reporting and Analytics team to develop and maintain ongoing reporting for stakeholders and management.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and develop technical requirements for new functionalities in order to accurately report on relevant KPIs.
- Conduct and present Ad hoc analysis to help identify optimization opportunities across site and inform digital marketing strategy.
- Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and bug fixes.
- Proactively identify tracking details that can improve reporting capabilities and enable more advanced analysis.
- Assist in optimization through A/B testing of experiences and campaigns.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Bachelors from a four-year college or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with tag management solutions/tools.
- 2+ years of experience working with and implementation of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong knowledge of the web data layer.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Drupal is a plus.
- Experience with Acquia Lift is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 4 is a plus.
- Must have strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email [email protected]
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice