VP Data Integration at H1 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery. We believe providing a trusted and single source of truth for healthcare professional information will power connections in healthcare - and that these connections will lead us to a healthier future. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
As the VP of Data Integration, you will own acquisition and integration of 3rd party data across all of H1’s data domains. Reporting to the SVP data product, you will serve as the expert for our 3rd party data, owning the integration process from data source identification, evaluation, integration, and ongoing management / quality control. You will interface with the product and data team to gather user requirements, lead data acquisition efforts, and write business requirements for the engineering team. You will also lead data integration efforts across our different data platforms and serve as the data lead during M&A integrations.
- Overall data (content) quality management owner for all 3rd party data
- Develop and execute a data acquisition strategy in collaboration with the product and datateam that meets the user requirements
- Lead data acquisition sourcing and evaluation of new data vendors
- Manage and continually evaluate all data vendors to ensure quality delivery
- Develop testing and integration schemes to ensure the speedy and high quality delivery of 3rd party data to the H1 data platform
- Rapidly identify, communicate, and resolve 3rd party data issues
- Serve as the data lead on M&A integrations to ensure data continuity with H1’s current data platform and standards
- Be the subject matter expert on our 3rd party data and educate the commercial team and other business stakeholders on data availability, caveats, limitations, etc.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a similar role in a data organization
- Expertise in product operations and content (data) management including data governance, testing, quality assurance and quality control
- Experience in data vendor management and acquisitions
- Clear, concise, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to translate complex technical information into more easily understood and business relevant terms
- Understanding of data ingestion, standardization, warehouse, and architecture best practices
- Understanding of big data tools and SQL, with ability to pull data from data lake preferred (but not required)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative or engineering field preferred
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful.
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
More Information on H1
H1 operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. H1 was founded in 2017. It has 234 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at H1, click here.
Read Full Job Description