WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Client Analytics team is the external face of Centro’s analytical offering. The team has a passion for analytics, performing in-depth analysis, and are viewed as experts when it comes to data strategy. As trusted advisors to both our internal teams and clients, our time is split between diving deep into rows of data to derive insights and educating our clients on KPIs, tools and evolving analytical methodologies. Among our supportive team network, you can often find us showing off the latest custom analysis, newest analytical methodology or custom code that make us proud.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
This position reports into the Group VP, Client Analytics. You will be responsible for the analytics services and support for clients across the country. This position will also be responsible for the leadership and career development of senior members of the Client Analytics team, including VPs and people managers. You will have strong leadership skills, an analytical mindset and an ability to seamlessly jump from one situation to another. Simultaneously, you will be able to roll up your sleeves, and jump into a SQL database, DMP or unstructured data set while teaching and training those around them. You will contribute by:
- Advising team and clients on identifying campaign key performance indicators (KPIs), tracking methodologies and delivery of outputs focusing on the metrics and KPIs that are critical to brand and acquisition goals of the client
- Serving as the expert on Data & Analytics processes, platforms, capabilities, and solutions for our clients, guide client and campaign analytics discussions with a focus on service, quality, and performance
- Taking ownership of analytics for complex campaigns, key accounts, or new business, and manage overflow as necessary
- Leading client meetings, present analytical findings and deliver recommendations for business renewal and growth
- Providing the national teams with tactical support and help to quickly see issues through to resolution; partnering with Analytical Operations and Data Analytics teams on processes in addition to training and knowledge sharing
- Performing team and client audits to ensure the highest quality optimization strategy and measurement accuracy
- Training Sales and Media teams on process, best practices, and capabilities
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings with assigned team, provide actionable feedback that fosters career growth & motivation, addressing personnel conflicts and performance issues confidently, and in a timely manner
- Working with Media Services leadership team to ensure team cohesiveness, revenue growth and retention, quality, and collaboration
- Staying on top of analytical industry trends, best practices, and general measurement capabilities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 10+ years of experience leading an analytics team consisting of multiple seniority levels and varying experience
- 9+ years in media research, insights and/or analytics work in the advertising industry
- 10+ years in the digital media industry
- Strong vision for how to support clients through analysis
- Natural presenter and communicator
- Strong understanding of SQL & general data strategies & structures
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Strong understanding of digital media buying and ad serving landscape
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.