Vice President, Data Integrity & Quality at HealthVerity
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:37 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 17, 2022
How you will help
The VP, Data Integrity & Quality manages the creation, implementation, and maintenance of master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities. Oversees a team of analysts that analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between users and stakeholders through data mastering and quality assurance techniques and processes. Master all incoming and outgoing data for key dimensions like patient, provider, product, diagnosis codes among others. Interact with Product Development, engineering and client delivery teams to ensure alignment with MDM strategies and capabilities. Develop and implement key data quality processes focusing on automation and alerting. Represents HealthVerity MDM, Quality capabilities to clients, data providers and external agencies.
What you will do
• Lead and grow a team of data reference management and quality professionals. These professionals are assigned to specific data verticals, products, clients or assigned as needed to strategic projects
• Oversee a team of analysts that analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between users and stakeholders
• Oversee R&D initiatives to improve HV MDM capabilities
• Establish and maintain key MDM KPIs to demonstrate operational performance
• Manage and upskill the careers of a talented team of project managers to maximize retention and personal growth
• Passionate about the Reference Data Management and Quality disciplines
• Metrics-centric and able to generate and maintain operational KPIs
• A leader who can rapidly grow, upskill and motivate a team.
• Able to interact with C-level executives, clients and HealthVerity team members
• Collegial in style but an independent source of truth on how the company is adhering to MDM and quality processes, ensuring client satisfaction, and executing program investments
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10+ years experience leading a Data Management or analytics function preferably in a data, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, software or military function
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’ve created a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description