Veterinary Consultant (Remote) at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Veterinary Consultant to provide consulting services to Chewy Heath. Chewy Heath is a growing organization and is revolutionizing the pet pharmaceutical industry! Chewy Heath cares deeply about improving pet health compliance and providing best in class customer service for both the pet parent and veterinarian community. We are looking to hire Veterinary Consultants who can provide consulting services to our Pet Parents during a variety of times, including morning, evening, late night and weekends.
What You'll Do:
- The Veterinary Consultant will have the opportunity to provide support and education to Chewy's pet parents on products and services that help animal health and wellbeing
- Provide subject matter expertise on companion animal health and wellness for Chewy Healthcare.
- The position is intended to be remote, working from your home.
- Consultant must be willing to work 20hrs/week.
What You'll Need:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM, VMD) or equivalent is required.
- Licensed in any state of the Continental U.S., (license must be active and in good standing).
- 2+ years of small animal veterinary experience.
- Must have proficient computer skills as this will require interacting with customers and Chewy team members remotely through an online platform.
- Someone who embraces forward thinking and curiosity.
- Has exemplary listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask comfortably.
- Is comfortable collaborating with other veterinarians.
- Is passionate about helping people and pets with empathy and excellent customer service focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment.
- Have access to high-speed internet and additional back up WiFi via hotspot.
- Have a designated home working space that is quiet and free from disruptions.
- No travel required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com