LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Analyze an organisation's automation potential by studying its business model and existing workflows, including the underlying technological systems.Interpreting data about company policies and workflows.
- Define and drive AI and NLU improvements to existing bots, inline with the strategic direction for the client. Prioritise and make recommendations to the AI Strategist, Conversational Designer lead and Implementation Managers that will improve business efficiency.
- Run regular automation reviews across gainshare clients, highlighting areas of focus and transformation.
- Collaborating with implementation teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
- Maintain an AGILE cadence in delivery, piloting new features and providing measurable KPIs.
- Create and maintain feature and transformational roadmaps for multiple clients, ensuring progress and status is tracked.
- Designing preliminary technical and conversational flows utilising flowcharts for new clients.
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members, and acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the LivePerson.
- Interpret bot performance metrics to hypothesize where design changes can be made and tested to drive specific goals.
- Create and evangelize AI and automation best practice standards, reusable components, flows, design patterns and processes.
- Collaborate with Gainshare project managers, optimization managers, bot developers, and bot tuners to execute on bot implementation.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication to internal executives, C-level clients, partners, and team members.
Your qualifications are:
- 3-5 years equivalent professional and related experience.
- Experience in business, strategic or operational model analysis and/or experience in bot/automation and can provide examples/ portfolio of work.
- Experience in handling or designing business case proposals.
- Experience in the AGILE framework for delivery.
- We consider diverse backgrounds - you may be an analyst with a knack for strategic thinking, or a visionary with a knack for numbers to back up your vision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, having presented design thought leadership to diverse audiences, from client executives to technical team members.
- Knowledge of AI and Natural Language Understanding technologies and platforms such as DialogFlow, Watson, LUIS, etc. and how it impacts conversation designs.
- Knowledge of messaging channels such as web messaging, SMS, Whatsapp, etc. and what the advantages and disadvantages are of each.
- Contact center and/or customer service experience a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.