Transcript Analyst - APAC at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Under minimal supervision, analyse and evaluate transcripts between customer, bot or agents work to identify automation and understand process opportunities.
- Reviews and makes decisions on what to pass to the transformation leads as potential red flags.
- Reviews existing bot process menus, potential menu/process gaps and agent processes to identify inconsistencies and provide feedback to transformation leads.
- Prepares pivot tables to help with analysis.
- May assist in the training and supervision of new transcript analysts.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Your qualifications are:
- Audit, customer service experience
- Requires an understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related to the type of work being performed.
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve, exercise excellent judgment, demonstrate critical thinking skills, and adapt to shifting priorities in a diverse setting.
- Ability to clearly interpret policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.