- Finds, analyzes, summarizes, and reports threat warning information and intelligence.
- Gathers data and threat information from multiples sources.
- Distills and synthesizes relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments.
- Applies current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates.
- Develops mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission.
- Provides recommendations to the customer for deployment.
- US Citizens Only
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph required
- Minimum of four (4) years of demonstrated experience as a Threat/Warning Analyst (TWA) or technical intelligence analyst in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- A technical bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university may be substituted for two (2) years of TWA experience on projects of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Requires DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification, Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification, and Computing Environment (CE) certification. The CE certification requirements can be fulfilled with either Microsoft OS, Cent OS/Red Hat OS CE certifications.
- Requires GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI) certification OR Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) certification.
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat- and vulnerability- related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to NSA infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Understand, extract, and correlate relevant threat information from multiple sources.
- Perform advanced research into adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, capabilities, and priorities.
- Process, analyze, summarize, and report actionable cyber threat/warning intelligence.
- Understand and account for customer needs in intelligence reporting and mitigation strategy.
- Maintain awareness of evolving information sources to incorporate into threat intelligence life cycle.
More Information on IntelliGenesis LLC
IntelliGenesis LLC operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Columbia, MD and Augusta, GA. IntelliGenesis LLC was founded in 2007. It has 88 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 123 open jobs at IntelliGenesis LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description