Third Party Risk Analyst at Alliant Credit Union
What will your day look like?
You will support the Third Party Risk Management program for the Credit Union. Duties will include the coordination of risk assessments, due diligence, and management of third-party relationships through ongoing performance and risk monitoring. In addition, the incumbent supports the day-to-day delivery of other third-party risk functions including process monitoring, reporting, and end-user support. The Third Party Risk Analyst is responsible for creating a number of reports provided to both internal and Board-level governance committees. Resources to do the job require reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals utilizing a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Conduct compliance and information security risk assessments on prospective third parties
- Conduct periodic performance and risk reviews of existing third-parties
- Collaborate with business and various risk subject matter experts to address and/or mitigate identified risks
- Facilitate remediation for any third-party related operational issues as needed
- Ensure third-party relationships adhere to company policies and are compliant with regulatory guidelines and industry best practices
- Ensure new third-party due diligence and supporting documents are properly captured in the Supplier Information Management (SIM) system and the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system
- Manage recurring third-party risk management reports to be shared with the organization which will include risk ratings, policy exceptions, performance and other risk management key performance indicators (KPIs)
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Comply with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintain integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants to this position must either have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered (proof of vaccination is required), or be willing to submit a negative COVID-19 test result in advance of each visit to an Alliant facility.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field required, and you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in, third-party risk management, information security or compliance
- Experience with conducting risk assessments
- Experience with regulatory examinations in financial services preferred
- Knowledge of National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Federal Financial Institutions Examinations Council (FFIEC), and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) regulations and guidance
- Knowledge of Information Security frameworks and standards such as ISMS, ISO, and NIST is a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with senior management, vendors, and business and technical partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong judgment, organizational, decision-making and process management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment; flexibility with changing priorities on a daily basis
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off