Testing & Analysis Lead at One Technologies (Dallas, TX or Remote)
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also named to the 2021 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the seventh time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.Job Description
The Testing & Analysis Lead is responsible for leveraging data and analytical tools to advance business strategies, generate actionable insights and support internal business partners. Additionally, the analyst will work independently on complex projects and business critical ad hoc analysis.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Performs in-depth quantitative analyses utilizing a combination of SQL, Excel, Python, and advanced analytics techniques with limited supervision.
- Derives actionable insights and provides clear and concise recommendations to business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Partners with project owners across departments to define business problems and utilizes creative/critical problem solving for resolution.
- Responsible for correctly and efficiently utilizing internal and/or external data to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities to optimize our marketing spend, improve customer acquisition and/ or retention, increase product interaction, and maximize profitability and ROI.
- Collaborates with other members of the team and across the organization to optimize analytical results and create deeper insights and consensus of solution.
- Provides integral support with the implementation of analytical recommendations and is expected to validate production performance and report on results.
- 4+ years of experience performing in depth and quantitative analyses related to the optimization of marketing and product efforts, customer behavior research and segmentation, ROI, forecasting, and cost/benefit analysis.
- 2+ years of experience with predictive analytics; trend analysis, time series forecasting and/or customer modelling/scoring.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with limited supervision.
- Thrives in a fast paced, results-oriented team environment and exhibits curiosity and a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in SQL and Excel with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Familiar with Python or other statistical platforms.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, provide insightful analysis and recommend actionable strategies.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and adept at managing multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Exhibits curiosity to identify opportunities for optimization and uses creative problem solving to assess complex business problems and develop holistic solutions.
- Comfortable presenting to executives and able to communicate to both technical and nontechnical audiences at various levels within the company.
Education | Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Business Analytics/Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Finance, or Engineering related or otherwise quantitative degree. Master/MBA Degree is a plus.