Technology Enablement – Manager at Riveron (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:59 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 26, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
When you join our Technology Enablement practice, you will be part of a team that collaborates with our clients – business and technology leaders – to develop and implement custom technology solutions designed to streamline their business operations and improve their bottom line. Working within a rapidly evolving field means that you will have the opportunity to tackle a variety of complex projects related to business process and technology strategy; system selection, implementation, and optimization; and data analytics.
As a Manager, you will lead the delivery of client engagements, serving as the day-to-day point of contact for the client, guiding junior consultants through the project lifecycle, and ensuring that high-quality projects are consistently executed on time and on budget. While developing your project and people management skills, you will further augment your advisory toolkit by digging deep into client problems in real time and delivering ongoing thought partnerships. With experienced leaders to guide you along the way – including a dedicated performance advisor – we are invested in accelerating your growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead research and analysis related to a variety of corporate function technology strategies, systems, and data analytics issues
- Use general business, finance, and technology acumen to develop solutions for clients
- Partner directly with clients to support their needs and deliver high-quality projects
- Oversee the development of reports, presentations, and other client-facing deliverables
- Own planning of and successful delivery against project budget and workstreams
- Participate actively in the development of junior team members by providing coaching and performance feedback, and fostering a team-based working culture
- Assist with market-facing practice development initiatives including credentials, and repeatable tools
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships
- You get the job done and have fun doing it
- You thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic work environment
- You readily identify problems and instinctively look for solutions
- You demonstrate analytical rigor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- You have the ability and desire to travel as required based on client location
- Minimum 5 years of technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: Data analytics and visualization, and Technology-enabled business transformation
- Experience with one or more of the following business applications: ERP (NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, IFS, SAP, Oracle), Finance Governance (BlackLine, Trintech), CPM (OneStream, Planful, Hyperion), and Data Visualization and Analysis (Tableau, PowerBI, Incorta, Alteryx)
- Process and/or technology improvement experience within accounting and finance OR procure to pay, record to report, or order to cash
- Bachelor’s in Management Information Systems (MIS), Data Science, Accounting, Finance, or related field
At Riveron, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver meaningful solutions to a variety of clients, work alongside experienced leaders who are invested in your growth, and be part of an inclusive and vibrant community of individuals who truly love what they do and who they do it with. Our entrepreneurial culture is rooted in a belief that every perspective is uniquely valuable, and that spirit has enabled our significant growth. Along with that growth comes opportunity – for more impactful work, enhanced flexibility, and progressive benefits that support healthy, prosperous lives in and out of work.
Riveron is a people-first business advisory firm that operates at the center of the latest business trends. We partner with our clients – ranging from large global multinational organizations to high growth private entities – to solve the dynamic and complex issues faced by modern finance organizations.
Check us out on social media:
LinkedIn Glassdoor Instagram Facebook
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information on Riveron
Riveron operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA, Arlington, VA, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Birmingham, MI, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO and Los Angeles, CA. Riveron was founded in 2006. It has 611 total employees. To see all 30 open jobs at Riveron, click here.
Read Full Job Description