Technology Business Consultant Senior at FIS
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As aTechnology Business Consultant, you'll contribute to a critical component of our success. While workingclosely with clients and internal teams to deliverinnovative, newsolutions that meet their needsand help advance the way the world pays,banksand invests.
About the team:
- Digital Onecreatesa seamless, digital experience that leverages one platform with the same view for customers and bankers
- This team supports the Digital One product which is a banking solutions
What youwillbe doing:
- Researching clientneeds, analyzingtrendsandbestpracticesand creatingdetailedprogramspecifications
- Devisingproceduresto achievegreaterefficienciesand solvecomplextechnicalproblems.
What you bring:
- The ideal candidate will be a Business Analyst with a strong banking background, or someone who is very familiar with Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Any experience with consumer facing channels a plus!
What you will need:
- Advancedknowledgeofmultipleend-to-endsystemsas well asapplicationdevelopment.
- An understanding ofappropriateapplicationprogramminglanguages.
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.