In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As a Technology Analyst (TA), this person will work with a number of teams within ANSIRA to ensure clients are maximizing the features and functionality available within their cross-channel marketing & automation platforms.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve participating in client status meetings, leading discovery stakeholder interviews, researching and developing Proof of Concepts (POCs), and ensuring business requirements (BRD), process flow diagrams, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are documented and adhere to Ansira’s industry best practices.
The TA is ultimately the technology subject matter expert, that can clearly communicate technical concepts in business terms, across different groups. With each client project, they are responsible for understanding the full system architecture, with a focus on data movement to help effectively deliver seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Cross Channel Platforms team across assigned clients(s), and participate as a member within given account group(s); primary responsibility is to ensure that client expectations met on project focused deliverables.
- Knowledge of database solutions from an application perspective and thoroughly understand the data flow and integrations.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) to establish project deliverables.
- Collaborate with Project Management staff to review SOW/history, gain consensus, and understand project deliverables.
- Ensure appropriate meetings are held in order to align stakeholders and generate common understanding, throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for the discovery and documentation of Business Requirements within BRDs.
- Leads new platform implementations from overall configuration to consulting on data design/architecture and campaign development.
- Collaborates with strategy to confirm feasibility of campaign plans and translates marketing strategy and requirements into business requirements.
- Continuously measure project performances, enforce team methodology and quality standards, and manage scope to ensure profitability and minimize our risk exposure across multiple projects.
- Assists in developing and implementing best practices and standards around campaign processes, automation, execution, and documentation.
- Researches and develops POCs to support new client initiatives, designs multi-channel marketing campaigns and performs end to end testing/troubleshooting.
- Help conduct in-person or web demonstrations of marketing automation solutions and capabilities for current and/or future prospects, including UAT and support.
- Acts as an Internal Ambassador to help foster understanding of cross channel marketing automation services.
- Provide thought leadership to Client Services and Business Development teams, and participate in new business activities as needed.
- Holds effective client meetings, understands deliverables, and drives successful outcomes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or similar specialty is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of marketing-related experience is mandatory, preferably with an agency.
- 3+ years of experience working with marketing automation solutions, customer segmentation practices, and multi-channel touchpoints is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Bloomreach, Acoustic, Cordial, MessageGears, etc. is a plus
- Must have strong knowledge of overall agency structure and project management methodologies.
- Strong client account management experience and writing of business/technical requirements, is required.
- Experience in a client facing role, deadline-driven environment is preferred.
- Must have solid understanding of marketing automation platforms, including ability to break complex processes and methodologies into easy-to-understand explanations for Clients or team members.
- Successful experience leading requirements gathering sessions, documenting details and follow-through, and directory or indirectly managing development teams is required.
- Very good understanding of marketing channels, specifically Email, Direct Mail, SMS/MMS, Push Notifications and In-App Messaging is preferred.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries, database management and API development is preferred.
- Must have ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task with excellent written and verbal communication skills, is required.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 29 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description