- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies
- Documents business requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates business specifications
- Functions as a liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical expertise
- Develops Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs)
- Assists in providing meeting coordination and support, developing meeting minutes, and assisting with project documentation
- Must have 5+ years’ in capturing and documenting business requirements
- Experience in performing this role for IT based systems supporting business
- Experience in the design, development and testing of systems to requirements
- Experience writing and reviewing business processes, functional design and working among development team
- Ability to write clear; concise and effective correspondence; requirements documents; procedures and acceptance criteria in accordance with policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must live within commuting distance of Springfield, VA as occasional onsite meetings may be required
- BA/BS required
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.