Technical Analyst, Revenue Operations at Okta (Remote)
This role is within Revenue Operations, reporting to the Technical Manager. The ideal candidate is expected to be able to work strategically and effectively to build & manage various processes and systems. This role requires communication and collaboration with many departments throughout the company and potentially with outside partners and/or vendors. Ideal candidates are analytical, process oriented, energetic, and enjoy working in a high growth, data and operationally driven environment.
- Key participant in ongoing projects and initiatives around process improvements to support the business and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Revenue Operations team (Order Management, Provisioning, Billing).
- Assist with UAT and QA testing with Business Technology prior to system releases.
- Drive process enhancements with measurable results and alignment with cross functional stakeholders (Deals Desk, Sales Operations, Finance, Revenue, Business Systems, Sales and Partners).
- Along with the Technical Manager, manage the backlog of requests, bugs, and open enhancements for the department.
- Assist the provisioning team with day to day operations for US compliance requests (Federal, HIPAA)
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in revenue operations (Order Management, Billing, Provisioning)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with handling automation projects and managing bugs/enhancements for the team
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and Jira
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work flexibly, with minimal direction
- Strength in researching, understanding, distilling and communicating complex business issues, ideas and analyzing business impact
- Strong skills in documentation of business requirements and user processes
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $90,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.