System Analyst at Aver (Remote)
Enlace Health delivers the only end-to-end solution that solves the infrastructure challenges driving today’s unsustainable healthcare system. Connecting payers, providers, and patients, Enlace™ empowers any type of healthcare delivery model, from facilitating retrospective programs to enabling risk for prospective programs. Combining executive-level healthcare DNA with an extensible technology platform, Enlace is the bridge from chaotic healthcare to the healthcare world when Triple Aim optimization is truly realized.
At Enlace Health, our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is founded upon integrity, hard work, and the relentless pursuit to make a difference. We think creatively, we like a challenge and draw inspiration from each other. As the System Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing business and data requirements, structuring and documenting functional and technical specifications, actively storyboarding, and developing visualizations and models for reference. You will be passionate about technology, enjoy solving problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, you will have a strong background in the healthcare space.
- Ensure that new products and enhancements to existing products are rigorously specified.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to analyze requirements.
- Act as liaison between Product Managers / Analytics / Operations and Development teams.
- Conduct technical research as needed.
- Create storyboards and visualizations of requirements (diagrams, models, wireframes, …)
- Solicit feedback from internal teams.
- Create and maintain functional and technical specification documents.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to improve products.
- Work closely with product, analytics, and development teams to determine the best testing approach.
- Support integration and testing activities (reviews, functional and UI validation, defect analysis and prioritization).
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable discipline, advanced degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in business or/and system analysis specifically in the health technology industry.
- Experience in Agile development methodology and tools, including JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience creating visualizations from requirements (diagrams, models, wireframes, …).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and comfortable communicating to persons with varying degrees of seniority.
- Experience with early-stage growth companies and/or high-tech industry will be favored.
- Ability to stay flexible and quickly shift priorities as needed.
Enlace Health offers competitive benefits and perks to all our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package is one of the many ways we show our employees how valued they are. All full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees on select plans
- $1200 annual contribution into qualifying HSAs
- UNLIMITED time off
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Mac laptop and accessories
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Annual professional development stipend
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to patient information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Enlace. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense. Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference
- Executing particular security processes or activities
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, or marital status.