GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
GlossGenius is looking for a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented Support Enablement Analyst to lead programs and initiatives that set both our Customer Experience team and customers up for success. As a Support Enablement Analyst, you will maintain our customer-facing help center and internal knowledge base, develop process improvements and inspire changes that directly impact the end customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, quantify and resolve business inefficiencies and develop a course of action to resolve external + internal facing support content, writing and knowledge management needs
- Develop content for customer-facing help center and internal knowledge base
- Copyedit and proofread online (mobile and web) content for grammar, style, tone and voice
- Lead trainings on new content and ensure the adoption of that content
- Build cross-functional relationships with marketing, product development, etc., to keep continuously improving content
- Track and report on the success of education initiatives
- Identify and launch learning management and training tools and technologies
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading customer support education programs
- Experience leveraging online learning systems (knowledge base, video, webinar)
- Experience with a variety of training media, including videos, online seminars, and printed materials
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adaptable to various communication styles
- Ability to own multiple projects simultaneously and proactively
What You’ll Get
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Employee contributed 401K
- Flexible vacation days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Learning and development allowance (we always want everyone to level up their skills!)
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.