Supply Chain Analyst at Designit (Remote)
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Our tech client’s Cloud demand planning organization is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst with TS/SCI clearance to join their team.
Would you like to…
- Develop a forecast spanning 1st and 3rd party customers, and organic and inorganic elements in a robust blend of technical and collaborative forecasting processes
- Develop a capacity plan that meets customer needs, while also incorporating hardware and software roadmaps, buffer, and maintaining compliance to supply and execution policies, throughput capacities and contractual requirements.
- Liaison with the Government and Partner Cloud teams across the organization to envision and deliver capabilities to meet and exceed the needs of our customers
- Partner with software engineering, supply chain, finance, data center operations, cloud server hardware, IBP, and networking teams to ensure all functions act in alignment with common goals
- Providing a clear and prioritized demand signal to the end-to-end execution teams while optimizing the plan for availability, fidelity, and cost.
- Apply advanced analytics concepts toward rich insights and key financial and strategic decisions
We would like you to have…
- 7+ years of supply chain analysis experience
- Advanced Excel data modeling skills
- Experience with Azure Cloud services
- Ability to communicate well with multiple organizations/ create something out of ambiguity
- TS/SCI clearance is required
Would you like to work for a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.