Supply Chain Analyst at Parallel
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Supply Chain (SC) Analyst will have the opportunity to work with areas within our Supply Chain and Operations, including Production, Assembly, Fulfillment, Warehouse, Distribution and Retail. This role will continuously look for areas of improvement and proposes improvement initiatives, business cases and implementation plans. This role will leverage Lean & Continuous Improvement tools to identify opportunities, develop/deploy countermeasures and ensure sustainability. The SC Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and verifying inventory movements from Production to Retail. This position assists with the month end process ensuring timely completion of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports. This position will operate cross-functionally, working with departments outside of Supply Chain to ensure timely, accurate and reliable reporting of the Company’s inventory and transactional flows.
The SC Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Operations Planning Process with analysis and project management work as required. Additionally, this role will work with counterparts in other functional areas to ensure corresponding analysis is developed in support of the S&OP routines.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Analyzing large, multi-dimensional datasets and identify actionable insights and recommendations that guide strategic and day-to day business decisions across the Supply Chain
- Creating and maintaining metrics to ensure Supply Chain team is on-track to achieve its overall objectives
- Building and leveraging KPIs and reporting to ensure visibility for inventory control processes supporting the Supply Chain and Finance teams.
- Assisting in forecasting and cost analysis for budget and standard cost processes
- Leading deep dive analysis for major supply chain initiatives, assess performance; recommending strategies to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Creating, executing and managing project work plans to meet changing needs
- Coordinating within supply chain or cross-functional teams to resolve issues
- Providing project launch support including go live support, issue resolution, operational training, and transitional activities
- Supporting cross-functional initiatives to translate analytic recommendations into real-world process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations/Supply Chain Management, or Analytics, or similar field is required.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated and/or transferrable work experience
- Advanced Excel skills with experience analyzing large data sets in Excel
- Strong PowerPoint skills with experience crafting presentations and communicating messages effectively with charts and graphs to represent analytical results
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or other analytics/visualization tools preferred. SQL experience a plus
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.