Supply Chain Analyst at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team!
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze all modes/routes/legs of transit for inbound shipments. Include focus on departure/arrival ports, indirect transshipments, and consolidation/deconsolidation.
- Conduct analysis on Freight Budget vs. Actuals (analysis on variances). Compile, review, assess accessorial freight charges
- Support freight forecasting (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Provide guidance to Planning Team from logistics standpoint for PO creation
- Support implementation of supply chain software and new forwarders
- Utilize multi-forwarder approach to select best transit rates/times for each shipment
- Maintain metrics for vendor scorecard
- Partner with Design/Production team on Duty Engineering to obtain HTS codes with the lowest duty rates for new products
- Partner with Accounting Team on invoice review
- Minimum 2 years as an analyst in a professional setting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Organized team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Excel
- Experience or knowledge of supply chains
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.