Draper UT, Remote - USA
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with inquisitive people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Pluralsight's Revenue Strategy & Operations team is charged with helping leaders in our business optimize the way that we operate the business. We collaborate with teams across the company to provide a deep analytical understanding in a simplified way that encourages action. In this role, you will be responsible for being an authority for our internal systems, optimizing workflows that help leaders and individuals improve how they operate, generating insights from data, building dashboards, and help to answer the strategic questions that will optimize our go-to-market strategy.
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic forward-thinker, yet hands-on doer who anticipates needs, dreams up what needs to be done and works backwards to implement it.
- A powerful communicator and effective doer. People trust and follow you.
- Someone who marshals support from leaders and earns credibility through expertise on data, process, and systems.
- Own each operational piece of servicing our customers post sale; onboarding, adoption, health management, value delivery, and renewal management.
- Ensure all dashboards, processes, and systems are well detailed, maintained, and up to date.
- Thoughtful approach using critical reasoning and root-cause problem solving, and use data to drive and influence strategy.
- Strategize about go-to-market execution with customer experience at the forefront of your thinking.
- Have a collaborative and flexible approach, but are driven by action!
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey.
- Assist in maintaining, configuring and administering productivity tools such as: Salesforce, FinancialForce, Gainsight, as well as others.
- Collaborate with leadership and Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency and implement new processes.
- Prioritize projects based on impact, speed to market, and feasibility of execution using data, sound judgement, and organizational effectiveness.
- Engagement with a variety of key partners (Finance, Data, DevOps, etc.) to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Find opportunities for process automation and optimization with a focus on scalability and significant growth.
- BA/BS degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Business.
- 2+ years' experience working in business intelligence, analytics, business operations, consulting, as an analyst, or a similarly quantitative role.
- Experience supporting Customer Success and Professional Service teams with workflow optimization, reporting and analytics, and program management.
- Experience building and maintaining tools like Gainsight, Salesforce, Outreach, FinancialForce, and/or other Success systems.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects cross functionally.
- Consistent track record in working in a fast-paced growth oriented organization in SaaS and B2B environments!
- Ability to be a self starter.
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets is a plus.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.