Strategy & Analytics Consulting Manager at SEER Interactive (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:58 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
What about you? You’re a natural-born consultant who has spent a lot of time building your chops in all things digital analytics, with a focus on measurement and analysis strategy. You make data-people out of non-believers, turning complex data into actionable insights for marketers, digital platform owners, and C-level execs. On top of that, you have a familiarity with common marketing channels and understand how each channel impacts one another (SEO, paid media, nurture, mass media, traditional, PR, etc.). You are able to develop a holistic and actionable measurement and analysis strategy and work closely with a team of Data Architects and Analysts, driving results for your clients.
Your Compensation and Benefits will look like…
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing…
- You’re responsible for leading the strategic analysis roadmap development and managing the storytelling of reporting and insights to help drive the optimization of your clients’ marketing and digital platform optimization activities.
- Your work will then influence budget recommendations, media channel optimizations, conversion rate optimization, and creative and content opportunities.
- You are adept in selecting the right KPIs to measure your client’s business and supporting the transformation of marketing and digital platform operations with a focus on solving real business problems.
- You’ll work hand in hand with dedicated Data Architects, Analysts, and Associates to bring your clients’ analytics and strategy roadmap to life; including the development of project pacing, requesting specialized analytics resources, and deliverable review
- You will partner with SEO and Paid Media channel teams to inform, measure, and support the implementation of your data insights, as well as coordinate the ad-hoc delivery of reporting and analysis to bolster their efforts. Add in relationships with Client Engagement and Project Management teams who are responsible for the overarching client partnership and workflows that bring our strategy to life.
- You’ll develop expertise in your clients’ overall business objectives, digital platform goals, and marketing mix to deliver recommendations across the full customer journey.
- You will proactively bring new ideas to your clients as well as back to our Analytics & Insights team that meet the growing and evolving needs of our clients.
- You will develop and lead the analytics portion of strategic presentations, including annual planning meetings and business reviews with the c-suite as well as day to day marketing managers.
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You are a consultant through and through - both with your clients and the teams you work with to achieve your clients’ results.
- You’ve lived in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc. as an SME, and you know when to pull in a tag manager expert to improve the data captured in analytics tools
- You know that optimizing the customer’s journey is two fold… how they get to the site (acquisition) and what they do once they are there (engagement and conversion)
- You’re savvy with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau as well as the Google Suite. You are proficient in data literacy, understanding data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more.
- You are familiar with common digital marketing channels, in particular SEO and Paid Media, and how they impact the client and their audience.
- You are proactive by nature and energized by new challenges that come your way; you are used to rolling up your sleeves with a cross-functional team to brainstorm and execute on new ideas.
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling lots of priorities. You’ll need solid project management skills to get the job done. You could oversee project resources, meet deadlines and delegate tasks in your sleep—and your experience with project management tools like Monday doesn’t hurt, either.
- Helping your teammates level up just may be one of your favorite things to do. With your skills and knowledge, you’ll provide training to members of the account team on analytics tools and marketing channels (and maybe a few cool tricks you’ve learned, too!)
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer…
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
You'll go the extra mile with these Bonus Points...
- You’ve dabbled in user research in the past, and perhaps you’ve even done some experimentation and testing, too!
- You have hands-on experience in organic search, paid search, and other digital advertising channels.
- You’ve launched your share of digital advertising campaigns and know a thing or two about how to decide which page elements to optimize to increase visibility in SERPs!
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description