Strategic Business Architect at NielsenIQ (Chicago, IL)
Designs scalable operational processes and KPIs for the Pune COE, deploys them and improves them continuously based on the KPIs and feedback from Hub & Stakeholders. This person is also responsible for Workflow tool setup and deployment in partnership with Technology team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-department team to build the ways of working for the new BI team in Pune
- Manage project documentation including SOPs, process maps, issue logs according to best practices and internal standards
- Set up KPIs for the team and tools/dashboards to monitor the KPIs
- Analyse team performance to spot opportunities for continuous improvement thru process adjustment and/or automation
- Work with onshore team, COE, and technology partners to implement the process improvements
- Work closely with technology team on scoping the requirements for the workflow tool
- Coordinate workflow tool development and lead it’s deployment for both COE and onshore team
- Proactively manage communication to reduce confusion and noise, create transparency and facilitate alignment across teams within the project to ensure assumptions and dependencies are clear and mitigated
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 7+ years related experience
- Previous experience in managing operations
- Previous experience in process design and improvement
- Ability to operating with continuous improvement mindset (as to costs, lead time, value, automation level)
- Previous experience in leading change management
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Superior presentation, written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate across different organizational layers
- Ability to prioritize workload - self starter
- Ability to facilitate teams and provide coaching and mentoring
- Capable of energizing and empowering a diverse, multi-cultural team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.