Startup Engagement Analyst at pureIntegration (Remote)
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking a Startup Engagement Analyst. This is a market facing role identifying companies and trends in the startup ecosystem. Our client is partnering with startups to create innovative technology that benefits our customers and communities. Their teams canvas the world for promising startup founders and early-stage tech companies in connectivity, media, entertainment, and sports tech to enhance the products and services we provide. We leverage the experience, scale, partnerships, and cultures across our company to develop meaningful collaborations with startups at every stage.
We are looking to hire a Startup Engagement Analyst. This is a market facing role identifying companies and trends in the startup ecosystem.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: USCIT, Green Card. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Conduct and report out on desk research on promising startups for deal flow, new markets & geographies for program expansion, and potential partnerships
- Support the recruitment and selection of companies.
- Review and research startups identified by our vetting and sourcing partners against previously determined strategic business goals to identify the best fits for client's business units
- Support us as we hone our investment & programming focus areas with market mapping and research.
- Maintain integrity of salesforce database for reporting purposes
- Identify nascent trends and support overall industry research for insights reports
- Curious self-starter that takes initiative
- Comfort with troubleshooting and ambiguity is a must
- Expertise with tools such as Salesforce, AirTable and Microsoft Excel
- Strong interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship
- Proven attention to detail through prior work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.