Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Design and develop software for scalable distributed systems to provide network security.
- Participate in all phases of the product development cycle, from requirements, design, through implementation and test.
- Create software to detect and block different types of security threats including viruses, trojans and zero day malware.
- Develop software for machine learning based content categorization systems. Develop data security and data leak prevention software solutions.
- Work on the development of high-performance, fault tolerant and scalable systems.
- Use algorithms and data structures to develop optimal solutions.
- Develop sub systems for Secure Cloud gateway and Cloud Firewall.
- 8+ years experience and proficiency in Software Development
- Proficiency in programming languages - C/C++, Python
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Solid understanding of fundamental networking concepts, including TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of Unix systems internals
- Experience developing large, maintainable software product architectures.
- Experience in malware detection, application security, data protection preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline with MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.