Staff MDM Analyst (Remote) at Okta
We are seeking a Data Analyst, Data Management to join our Data & Insights team to build technologies and processes to ensure the delivery of standard, trusted, and quality data to our business applications, data repositories, and business reporting. In this role you will be working with the Data & Insights team, the Business Technology team, and individual business units to prioritize, scope, and implement efficient and effective data operations. We are looking for someone who has a passion for quality data and who is detail oriented, likes solving big problems, understands technical systems, and can effectively build and manage relationships with business stakeholders in order to pave the way for brand new processes and technology.
- Improve the quality of and trust in data across multiple business applications and data sources.
- Execute a multi-year strategy for data management and operations processes and technologies, including MDM, access controls, and data classification.
- Partner with the business, architecture, and business technology teams to ensure priorities, standards, processes, and current new technologies are designed, implemented, and properly maintained.
- Effectively communicate the benefits and impacts of instituting MDM and Account Hierarchy capabilities including analytics insights, Account Mgmt operational best practices, and drive use cases across functional teams.
- Ensure data management processes, account hierarchies, and data flows are well documented, monitored, and up to date.
- 7+ years’ collective experience across multiple applications such as CRM, ERP, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, and/or Data Governance
- Deep domain and process knowledge across Sales, Marketing, Services, CX on various SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Gainsight and Marketo to assess data driven transformation.
- Proven track record of successful business transformation to build trust and scale in data, coupled with strong business acumen and ability to execute through proven understanding of technology (CDM, Data Quality, Analytics) with tools such as Reltio, Informatica, SAP, Snowflake, Tableau, and Data Cataloging Tools
- Degree in information technology, engineering, management systems, statistics, math, economics, or another analytical field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.