ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner closely with business units to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences for customers. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will play a major part in building AI and Machine Learning (ML) tools and solutions that transform the user experience and workflow efficiency of enterprise services. Traditional analytical tools tend to require a technically savvy user and a lot of training and experience in order to produce even fairly simple results. We are taking a completely fresh approach with the expectation that any user, regardless of technical knowledge, should be able to use the AI/ML tools and solutions we develop to operate the services in the enterprise setting in an intelligent and scalable manner. We are just getting started with our early-adopter customers and we need your help in building and making available an amazing range of solutions and tools to our 5k+ enterprise customers around the world.
- Build the best cloud-based AI/ML solutions to power intelligent enterprise services
- Work closely with product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, testing and delivery of high-quality solutions to our users
- Provide technical leadership in an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers to produce quality software in an efficient manner
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features/solutions that matter to our customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Good knowledge of and strong interest in AI/ML
- Expertise in Java or Python, OOP, Design Patterns, time and space-efficient algorithms
- Experience building new products that leverage challenging high-performance algorithms
- Proven experience in scaling machine and deep learning algorithms to clusters of CPUs and GPUS on large data sets efficiently for model training
- Understanding of modern GPU architectures and core libraries for parallel computing
- Proven experience with writing robust scalable code in Python and/or Java running on CPUS and GPUs.
- Proven ability to partner with machine learning scientists to develop robust, performant software pipelines
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras and others.
- Have interest and background to dive deep into areas at the intersection of machine learning, high-performance computing, and cloud computing
- Deep knowledge of core AI/ML technologies
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Experience leading projects to deliver strong solutions to complex problems
- B.S. in CS (or related field) + 6 years working in comparable software development roles OR M.S. in CS (or related field) + 8 years working in comparable software development role
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.