Staff Machine Learning Engineer - ATG at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner closely with business units to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences for customers. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
What you get to do in this role:
- Reach a large customer base and ship ML products at scale
- Work on a highly productive team with a focus on innovation, iteration, and customers
- Opportunity to grow and expand your AI/ML skillset
- Work closely with product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, testing and delivery of high-quality solutions to our users
- Provide technical leadership in an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers to produce quality software in an efficient manner
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features/solutions that matter to our customers
- You will play a major part in building AI and Machine Learning (ML) tools and solutions that transform the user experience and workflow efficiency of enterprise services. Traditional analytical tools tend to require a technically savvy user and a lot of training and experience in order to produce even fairly simple results. We are taking a completely fresh approach with the expectation that any user, regardless of technical knowledge, should be able to use the AI/ML tools and solutions we develop to operate the services in the enterprise setting in an intelligent and scalable manner. We are just getting started with our early-adopter customers and we need your help in building and making available an amazing range of solutions and tools to our 5k+ enterprise customers around the world.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Good knowledge of and strong interest in AI/ML
- Experience building new products that leverage AI/ML technologies
- Enthusiasm for optimizing the customer experience of the product
- Passion for great software development practices and problem solving
- Agile in an enterprise environment
- Desire to automate and write tests to reach high quality bar for product delivery
- Experience building and integrating multiple systems into a robust end-to-end solution
- Getting things done attitude and a growth mindset
- Full stack developer
- Experience building and shipping ML-powered applications and solutions
- Experience deploying ML models to production
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch or TensorFlow or others
- Experience building APIs, microservices, distributed systems is highly desired.
- Python or Java – Application development experience is highly desired.
- Nice-to-have - ServiceNow platform experience is a bonus but not required.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.