Staff Business Analyst (Greater Denver Area)
Staff Business Analyst sought by DISH Network LLC in Englewood, CO.
Provide functional expertise, project coordination, and contribute to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems in Oracle EBS Financials R12, billing systems, and strategic system implementations; Responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems; Serve as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, status reporting, issue tracking, and resolution; Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and training; Works and run complex enterprise projects; Work with developers to create technical solutions; Contributes to process improvements and resolves problems using existing solutions.
Job requirements :
Requires: Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related field plus 10 years of relevant work experience (at least 5 years of which must be progressive post-baccalaureate experience). Also requires 10 years of Oracle EBS modules experience using/with the following (which may have been gained concurrently):
- General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) modules (in Oracle R12)
- Understanding of and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with BA activities including analysis, design, detailed requirements documentation, process mapping and end user testing in test, and prod environments
- Working with Oracle EBS
- Understanding of procure to pay process and EDI (850,855, 810 etc.)
- Understanding and knowledge of GRC (Governance and Risk Compliance) tools such as Oracle CCG.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, which may include a drug.
Benefits information available at careers.dish.com.
Apply at careers.dish.com. Ref: 2023-77728
Rate of pay: $131,456.00
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Compensation and Benefits