For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Sr. Technology Operations Analyst to help us scale our organization and technology platform to rapidly power the next waves of massive growth!
We are looking for an experienced software analyst who has a passion for measurement and continuous improvement. Working with the Director, Engineering Enablement, you will have the responsibility of identifying improvement opportunities within the technology platform, its underlying services, and operational processes. We need someone who can improve data measurements and work across the organization advocating for efficient, effective solutions that exceed our customers’ needs while advancing and scaling our platform.
As a Sr. Technology Operations Analyst you will
- Champion a measurement practice, collaborating across the Technology organization to ensure systems, processes, and key metrics are in place for measuring the health and performance of our platform and teams.
- Recommend and lead coordination efforts with department leaders to make improvements in measurement capabilities. This includes improvements in transparency and visibility over key metrics such as system performance, cost, SLA attainment, and customer experience.
- Integrate measurement data from myriad technical and human sources and extract meaningful insights from those measurements.
- Facilitate regular reviews of measurements with the Technology leadership team and key stakeholders. Organize and present trends, key insights and recommendations in these reviews to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Conduct training as required on measurement practices with existing and new employees.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management practice by ensuring content related to the Technology organization’s measurement practice is up-to-date and accessible.
- Advocate for learning communities as a key member of the Enablement team. Proactively mentor within these communities on preferred practices, equity and inclusion.
You are a fit for this role if you have or are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational achievement, or proven equivalent experience.
- An ability to construct a meaningful narrative from technical measurement data and communicate that narrative from an end user or stakeholder perspective.
- Good interpersonal, coaching, listening, and mentoring skills
- Comfortable as an influence-based leader that coordinates work and drives improvement initiatives at the organizational level.
- A dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment.
- Ability to concisely explain technical concepts and processes to other engineers, product managers, and other partners across Guild.
- A passion for learning and experimentation along with the aptitude to adapt quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
Additional experience that will help you stand out:
- 3+ years of hands-on work experience as a software engineer, SRE, or devops engineer.
- 3+ years in a Technical Program/Project Management or Business Intelligence role having responsibility for KPI measurement and growth
We fell passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $130,000-$152,000, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.