Sr Solutions Analyst at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
- Lead the design, development, testing and implementation of Workforce Management solutions.
- Work with large dataset
- Provide high-level estimation based on initial requirements.
- Break large complex problems into small and testable tasks.
- Lead new ‘best practice’ initiatives in support of continuous improvement.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of IT technologies and developments. This may involve attending seminars, training events and reading relevant journals and technical documentation. Maintain a good working knowledge development technologies currently in use
- Define coding process, standards, continuous integration and testing principles.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks independently in a fast paced environment.
- Work with a multi-functional team and across skill levels.
- Provide technical guidance and support colleagues.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as necessary.
- Participate in an on-call rotation and cross functional sustainment duties with the team.
- Demonstrated experience developing solid relationships with various teams/partners to move work forward.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experienced Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Ability to create clear, clean, extensible and testable code.
- Experience designing APIs and related to extend current solutions
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Proficient using code repositories and best practices.
- Exemplary communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Ability to keep project work within timeline while maintaining high quality
- Insatiable appetite and curiosity for learning new technologies, processes, and methodologies.
- Prior experience with MVC, ASP.NET, C#, Python, Apache Spark, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Big Data Concepts, and Oracle.
Required Education :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field or equivalent experience.
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits