Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
The Factory team is charged with building internal tools as well as serving as the primary content creation center for Automox Worklets (https://www.automox.com/features/automox-worklets). The team utilizes skill sets from various backgrounds to continuously iterate on and introduce new functionality with the intent of simplifying use cases/processes for stakeholders across the organization. This team’s primary goal is to enable focus on day to day responsibilities by removing otherwise intrusive obstacles.
As a Sr Software Compliance Analyst for the Factory team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and maintaining process/tooling needed in order to ensure Automox maintains compliance to vendor licensing and redistribution agreements
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Support teams to audit 3rd Party title support and ensure Automox is aligned with vendor redistribution agreements
- Manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings
- Advocate for customer use cases and perspective to various stakeholders across the Automox organization
- Act as an internal SME for all things related to Software Asset Compliance
- Work with Automox leadership to help further define and scale the Software Compliance Analyst role to facilitate future business needs
- Have a self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, support)
- Highly communicative to understand stakeholder needs and regularly align with your team and partners
- Willing to expand current skill-set to contribute and improve other areas of the platform
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst specializing in Software License Asset Management
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions
- Proven researching ability
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.