Sr Programmer Analyst at Labcorp (Raleigh, NC)
Labcorp is recruiting a Sr Programmer Analyst for a dynamic team. This position can be Remote-based.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Preparing Technical Response Documents for instrument interfaces, middleware platforms, supporting services, programs and/or applications.
- Conducting file definition/configuration, testing, and troubleshooting for these interfaces, services, programs and applications.
- Providing on call support for production systems.
- Providing on-site training and support prior to, during and post system implementations and conversions.
- Consulting with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
The individual in this role must have:
- Solid troubleshooting skills for enterprise level production systems, to include instrument interfaces, middleware platforms, and Laboratory Information Systems.
- Ability to perform file definition and configuration within Laboratory Information Systems, instrument interfaces, and middleware platforms.
- Ability to create documentation using Microsoft Word, Visio and other tools.
- Ability to take initiative to learn existing applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in Healthcare applications and systems.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science with 7-10 years of experience in related field.
A minimum of 7-10 years of experience:
- Conducting file definition and configuration for and within Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMSs) and related applications.
- Development of LIMSs processes required to support business needs
- Providing training and implementation support for instrument platforms for and within LIMSs and related applications.
- Enterprise Systems/Services/Protocols: Cache', HL7, ASTM, Java/Angular
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Visual Tools and Languages: Intersystem Cache'
- Tools: Visio, MS Word, MS Excel
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.