Sr. Pricing & Monetization Analyst at The Knot Worldwide
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE MANAGER, PRICING & MONETIZATION ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are hiring a Sr. Pricing & Monetization Analyst for our US and Canada Local Marketplace team which connects over 2 million engaged couples with +40,000 local wedding vendors (e.g. Venue, DJ, Florist, etc.) across the US and Canada each year. This position plays an essential role in assisting the Business Ops function in solving complex problems across our two-sided marketplace as it relates to pricing, monetization, and optimization analytics. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical thinker who is equally comfortable in assisting with both strategy and execution in a cross-functional environment while closely working with the Director of Business Ops & Monetization in supporting stakeholders across operations, sales, marketing, product, enterprise technology, and data science.
- The Sr. Pricing & Monetization Analyst will be responsible for assisting in formulating strategy and supporting the implementation of all pricing and monetization efforts related to the Local Marketplace, including sales go-to-market, new product strategy, and retention optimization
- Assist in evaluating and optimizing the pricing process for the organization and work with sales, management, and enterprise technology to implement projects
- Assist in vendor refinement and marketplace health indicators and metrics to inform strategic recommendations, partnering closely with our data science team
- Work with the Director of Business Ops and Monetization in Partnering with cross-functional leadership teams, using data-driven insights to inform pricing changes, design experiments, and implementation
- Offer recommendations by building sound and data-driven businesses cases as well as tailoring your communication to audiences across multiple teams and skill-sets
- Support Deal Desk policies on discounting and pricing as well as build tools and analytics to advance pricing reporting
- Work closely with Local Business Operations team members to help in identifying trends and incorporating potential pricing strategies into day-to-day operational processes
- Leverage insights gleaned from analyses to inform Training & Enablement, Process & Data strategy by collaborating with the Local Operations leadership team
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects, as required
SUCESSFUL MANAGER, PRICING & MONETIZATION CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2-3+ years of relevant professional experience in finance, consulting, or similar background (ideally working with tech, subscription, eCommerce, marketplace, or media businesses) with direct pricing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience in building pricing/financial models
- Passion for solving complex problems and building scalable solutions
- Highly resourceful individual; self-motivated and able to overcome obstacles with resilience and creativity
- SQL and/or similar coding experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment with a bias to action and will to win
- Exemplary written and verbal communication and ability to tailor communication (and level of detail) to diverse audiences
- Salesforce experience/skills a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.