Sr Performance & Analytics Manager at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
Within Enterprise Technology, the Architecture & Standards team is supporting the transformation of Enterprise Technology through the establishment & application of Enterprise Architecture practices including standards, roadmaps, and architectural design for sophisticated multi-disciplinary projects. This Sr Performance & Analytics Manager within our Architecture space will help build out these roadmaps and the overall strategy within our area!
- Collaborate with VPs, Directors, and those within our Enterprise Architecture team to establish the vision, goals, OKRs, and 5 year roadmap for the Architecture & Standards function that clearly tells the story of the value we deliver, the culture we will embody, and the impacts we will make
- Lead all aspects of the development of strategy & technical roadmaps for key initiatives that Architecture & Standards are engaged with
- Ensure all roadmaps are kept current, published, and shared as appropriate
- Develop & maintain business intelligence dashboards to measure & report on business area performance
- Establish & maintain routines and cadences to drive functional excellence and achieve the 5-year plan
Required Experience & Education:
- Proven history with strategy & roadmap development over enterprise-scale efforts, from inception, roadmap planning, all the way through completion. A focus on overall vision, and a drive to get there is a must
- Solid experience designing and maintaining reporting dashboards with standard toolsets (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Validated experience working with an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience working within environments using Jira & Confluence
- Demonstrable experience within Project Management - leading large scale efforts, coordinating with multiple technical & non-technical audiences at varying levels (individual contributor-Executive)
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & analytical skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related; or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Burbank is $164,492 to $220,660 per year and in Seattle is $172,282 to $231,110 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.