If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the US Federal Government succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Performance Analyst to join our team for a 100% remote position.
· Manage and maintain APM tools like Splunk, Instana, Selenium Wireshark etc.
· Support design, development and support of the current Synthetic Application Availability Monitoring solution which integrates to Splunk, Micro Focus Sitescope, Citratest, Python, Selenium and cloud native capabilities
· Develop dashboards, SLA Reports and custom end-user reports.
· Analyze load testing and regression testing data for Performance issues
· Analyze Application Event data using Splunk, Instana and NetData
· Instrument and perform Java/JVM s Performance analysis
· Triage service delays and applications reliability issues hosted on cloud
· Documentation, reporting, presentation, teamwork, and enterprise-wide collaboration are among the expected duties and mission of the task order
· Perform in-depth performance incident analysis using the monitoring tool’s ability to tag a transaction across all tiers to pinpoint what component is not meeting its service goals.
· Provide expert analysis in the discovery of trends of failures in components to assist management in deciding where to invest in providing a more reliable component which will result in more reliable applications for customers.
10+ years strong IT experience and good working knowledge of a variety of technology platforms
Experience with Linux Systems analysis
5+ years hands-on experience as Application Performance Management (APM) Engineer
5+ years Hands-on experience on design, engineering and Synthetic Availability Monitoring using SiteScope, Selenium, or similar tools.
Strong knowledge with performance data analysis, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.
Experience with Shell Scripting, PowerShell scripting, regular expressions is preferable
Experience with micro-services and containers such as Kubernetes, Docker
Experience with Prometheus Grafana, Instana, AppDynamics, and Splunk
Understanding of AWS Incident Manager is a plus
Understanding of TCP/IP networking and experience in Wireshark is a plus
Deep Understanding of J2EE infrastructure and complete
JVM performance analysis
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
More Information on Halvik
Halvik operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA. Halvik was founded in 2007. It has 97 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 32 open jobs at Halvik, click here.
Read Full Job Description