Sr. Operations Analyst/Manager (Remote) at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Supports the CPSP and PSDP organization by formulating strategy, delivering training and education, measuring and improving performance and securing compliance for Palo Alto Networks and Partner stakeholders.
- Key focus areas include
- Partner enablement through effective training, education and certification
- Partner delivery through service engagement
- Customer satisfaction as a result of an effective Partner experience
- The development and analysis of other Partner and PAN performance KPI’s.
- Proactively engages with CPSP and PSDP teams to collaborate on effective strategies for optimizing Partner enablement.
- Works with CPSP and PSDP Theater and Service Managers to collaborate on effective strategies and timelines for delivering partner compliance, including issues related to service engagements, training and workshop attendance, customer satisfaction and ensures the success of these strategies against the agreed timeline(s).
- Optimizes the partner enablement process by proactively managing key elements of the end-to-end process, from onboarding, to education, to service engagement to high customer satisfaction, with a specific focus on working with other PAN and Partner stakeholders to develop ideas and identify opportunities to maximize delivery.
- Creates and maintains performance pipeline, engagement results, satisfaction and client reports and provide analysis of these reports to identify business trends and recommendations for improvement.
- Oversees the production of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI performance trending and related analysis, and trending dashboard and theater and channel productivity reporting for CPSP and PSDP.
- Create and maintain service engagement forecasts for the organization, complete with relevant trending and analysis, along with partner specific service type segmentation and forecasting.
- Develops and implements performance management metrics against KPI’s.
- Demonstrable experience working within a highly complex multinational/multicultural environment in the technology vertical.
- Quantifiable success in analyzing complex client and partner issues, requirements and constraints and presenting straightforward solutions via best in class written proposals, business cases and related development plans.
- Demonstrable expertise working at executive levels both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self evident excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate, document and present concepts, ideas, figures, action plans, etc.
- Quantifiable thought leadership in analyzing complex problems and presenting clear solutions and recommendations.
- Experience managing a decision structure within a complex, global matrix.
- Self-motivated, independent resourceful and adaptable.
Our team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.